17 September 2017

Game - Bubble witch saga


Another facebook game I play is Bubble witch saga, which is a Puzzle game. 

According to this wiki dedicated to the game and its sequel, there are 90 episodes, with a grand total of 1770 levels, the last released only 5 days ago, but which I cannot check as I'm only at level 291 in the main map... 

The wiki page details all about the bubble types and most levels, their specific screens, creatures and goals. I'll let you discover those there and thus avoid plagiarising as well as having to gather more info on my end.


The basic goal is to use a bubble you shoot at several others to make them drop and bring the screen further down towards you, so you can see the top and drop all of your bubbles, get the minimum required points to pass the level, whilst avoiding a number of challenges which grow incrementally, from bubbles which explode to others which eat the bubbles on the screen, or change your color, etc... 

Requirements : 

  • Internet connection (unless there's an offline version ? )
  • Flash player




Let me explain the main map :

Each level you won is marked by the crown, and a number of stars reflects how well you did. 
The dots mark your path, and they stop at the last level you didn't win.

Careful with the gold bars : you start with 50. There are specific bonuses you can use to circumvent difficult levels, but they cost those bars. Replenishing them costs real money. I never done that. 

The current lives are displayed in the center. 
You start with 5 lives, but eventually you'll have 6 of them.
Playing : you lose a life if you don't drop all the bubbles AND also get the minimum required points. Once you lose a life, you get 1 life back every 30 minutes. 

As long as you win your levels, you don't lose any lives. 
When you are stuck on a level, the game tends to offer unlimited lives, unless you use them on the Eternal Isles section. 

The daily bonus can be won only once a day. Sometimes losing it doesn't lose a life, but it doesn't seem systematic to me (maybe I'm missing a rule on that).

You can swap to full screen and disable/enable sounds/music on the top left part of the screen. To get back out of the full screen you can press escape. 

The Isles are separate from the rest of the map. I see currently 70 isles, each composed of 10 levels. At the end of each isle, you have to unlock, either using gold bars, requesting from friens who also play to help you, or wait 3 days for the game to automatically do so. 
The difficulty increases from each level to the next, and each isle to the next. 


I haven't used the change map option yet, nor do I know anything about the bubble of antidote function. I just pressed it and it says it is charging for 24 hours.... To be continued !

PS : As far as I know, the game is also available for smartphones, but I never tried, as I prefer to actually what I'm doing, on my big screen, instead of a tiny one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment