01 September 2017

About this blog


Welcome readers! This entry's all about this blog.

Hello, I am Lulu, and I have ideas to share. So many interests that I had to compartmentalize them into sections, offering you reviews for tv, movies and books (media garden), whilst music garden pertains... only to music and my various tastes, and now, games! Social and board games, video games, you name it!

I shall share my opinions about games I play/ed, consoles, and maybe some other specifics I don't necessarily know about right now.


If I ever talk about a movie adapted from a game, I shall post a link to the proper blog and connect them.

I like to be thorough with my reviews; when applicable, I like to include the detailed differences in editions, quality, bonus material, etc. In gaming terms, this can mean expansions that are sold individually, or included in special deals, packs, or "game of the year" editions. 

I hope to reach a wider audience than I could ever do on social media alone,  and engage my readers in dialogue. Please feel free to comment, leave questions, etc. (please remember to be respectful and courteous).

I moderate all comments before they are published. 

Enjoy, as gamer Lulu does.

No comments:

Post a Comment